The WPForms – PDF Builder – Attach File extension is an additional plugin that extends the functionality of WPForms by providing features for generating PDF files from form submissions and attaching files to email notifications.
WPForms PDF Customizer is a helpful tool that helps you build and customize the PDF Templates for WPForms. The plugin provides sufficient base elements and Gravity Forms elements as well as developmental tools for users to build a completed pdf. You can easily drag and drop, edit and style for transaction pdf using Layouts, insert desire contents with no coding knowledge required, and adds a PDF to the email sent out to your customers. Overall, you need to do is a couple of mouse clicks to create and experience your pdf template that will be sent to your customers.
- Easily drag and drop elements to build and customize PDFs: – The user-friendly pdf template builder allows you to build professional and outstanding WPForms PDF templates.
- Automatically email the PDF to both the admin and the user as soon as the form is complete
- Download the PDF from the order admin page
- Customize pdf template by adding your store logo, store name, and more..
- Live Preview of Changes – visually observe pdfs by the preview, update any changes in the preview mode!
- Choose template available
- Manager Fonts
- Choose Paper Size, DPI,..
- Multilanguage support
- Signature fields support
- Conditional Logic Support
- And more…
- Layouts: 6 Grid Layouts
- Text: Add text content or shortcode and customize font style, font size, background color, color, link, padding, heading,…
- Image: Add Image and customize URl, Alt,background, Text align, Width, Height, padding
- Divider: Add a single line divider and choose height, color and padding
- Spacer: Add a space between other elements and choose height, backgroud and padding
- Barcode: Add Barcode to your pdf which are scannable from a cellphone. Create easy to use packing slips, gift cards or coupon codes!
- Qrcode: Add Qrcode to your pdf which are scannable from a cellphone. Create easy to use packing slips, gift cards or coupon codes!
- All Submitted Fields: Display All submitted Field with customization for the color, size, and alignment of the heading and details separately. Also, customize the borders, background color, padding, margin.
- All Pricing Fields: Display All Pricing Field with customization for the color, size, and alignment of the heading and details separately. Also, customize the borders, background color, padding, margin
- Each Submitted Fields: Display for each submitted Field with customization for the color, size, and alignment of the heading and details separately. Also, customize the borders, background color, padding, margin
- PDF Generation:
This extension allows you to generate PDF files from the submitted form data. You can customize the PDF layout, include form field values, and design the appearance of the PDF document (font, size, color, header, footer,…)
- PDF Templates:
You can create multiple PDF templates and associate each template with specific contact forms. This allows you to have different PDF layouts and designs for different contact forms or purposes.
- File Attachments:
Attach generated PDFs to email notifications or save them on the server.
- Receipts or Invoices: Generate PDF receipts/invoices for e-commerce transactions submitted.
- Form Submissions as PDFs: Convert form submissions into PDF format for record-keeping or client communication.
- Custom Reports: Create custom PDF reports from gathered data for analysis or sharing.
How to Use
- Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site.
- Create or edit a form using the WPForms form builder.
- Configure the form fields, validation rules, and email notifications as desired.
- Set up the PDF generation by creating a PDF template. Specify the layout, design, and content of the generated PDF document.
- Associate the PDF template with the contact form you want to generate PDFs for.
- Configure the file attachment settings to include uploaded files or other relevant attachments in the email notifications.
- Customize the email templates for form notifications, if needed.
- Save the changes to your form and start receiving form submissions.
Once you receive form submissions, the PDF Builder extension will generate PDF files based on the configured template and attach them to the email notifications sent from WPForms.
Elevate your forms with the power of PDF creation and seamless file attachments.
With the Cost Calculator add-on, you can easily create forms with automatically calculated fields.
This feature allows users to dynamically add multiple sets of fields to the form
The integration between WPForms and Perfex CRM can greatly streamline your data management and customer relationship processes.
$25.00/ 1 Website
- Lifetime licenses
- Unlimited updates
- 1-year support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Details and compatibility
- Version: 3.2.7
- Tested up to: 6.4.1
- Last updated: 5 days ago
- Category: WPforms
- WordPress Version 3.9 or newer (installed)
- PHP Version 5.2 or newer
30-day money-back guarantee
We're so confident in my team's offering that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with our products or service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.