Do you want people can contact you on your blog, but you want to filter them? Create codes, share them, track the codes, and track the users.
- Easy use
- Working all version Contact form 7
- Form Submission by Code Verification
- View Number of Times a Code is Used
- Set Number of Times a Code Can be Used
- Rename the Invitation Code label to something else like “License Verification”, “Special Offer Code”, etc…
- And more…
With Contact Form 7 Webhooks, you can send form submissions to external URLs or endpoints, allowing you to perform custom actions or integrate with third-party services.
A range slider is a type of input field that allows users to select a value within a specified range by sliding a handle or marker along a visual slider track.
This add-on provides a visual interface for creating and styling forms.
$25.00/ 1 Website
- Lifetime licenses
- Unlimited updates
- 1-year support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Details and compatibility
- Version: 3.2.7
- Tested up to: 6.4.1
- Last updated: 5 days ago
- Category: Contact Form 7
- WordPress Version 3.9 or newer (installed)
- PHP Version 5.2 or newer
30-day money-back guarantee
We're so confident in my team's offering that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with our products or service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.